Inst. Torcuato d. Tella (ITDT), Argentina
Inst. Torcuato d. Tella
Instituto Torcuato Di Tella (ITDT from now on), was founded on July 22, 1958 by the family of Ing. Torcuato Di Tella, in honour of his memory, with the purpose of promoting educational, intellectual, artistic and social activities. It is a Non Government Organisation fully recognised under Argentine Law, and his work to give services to community is done through CIE (Centre for Economic Investigations in Spanish) and through the CIS (Centre for Social Research in Spanish). Both Centres has a recognized path in scientific research, artistic creation and high level teaching.
Eight of these researchers are Full Academic Members of Economics, History, Political and Moral Sciences, at National Level, and to the Buenos Aires National Academies. Seven of them had been Guggenheim Fellowships, and the majority of them had awards from prestigious universities and academic institutions of Argentina and abroad.
Director: Torcuato S. Di Tella
General Coordinator: Salvador Orsini