Newsletters & briefs
Newsletter no6: June 2012
1. New challenges in uncertain times
2. Large-scale circulation influence on summer temperature in the French and Swiss Rhone valleys and heatwaves intensity over the last 50 years
3. Impact on mountain forest ecosystems: Mountain forests in a +2C world
Download the ACQWA newsletter no6.
Policy brief no2: December 2011
Climate Change and Land Use evolution in the Pyrenees: implications for water resources availability and management in the Ebro basin
by J.I Lopez-Moreno, S.M. Vicente-Serrano, E. Moran-Tejeda, J. Zabalza, J- Lorenzo-Lacruz, and J.M. Garcia-Ruiz
Instituto Pirenaico de Ecologia, CSIC
Download the second ACQWA Policy Brief.
Newsletter no5: November 2011
1. Foreword by the Project Coordinator
2. Analysis of the climate change signal in the Alpine region until 2050
3. Uncertainty of Regional Climate Model Simulations in the Alpine Region
4. The future of hydroelectric power in a changing market
5. Snow cover monitoring in Kyrgyzstan through MODIS time series (2000-2010)
Download the ACQWA newsletter no5.
Newsletter no4: April 2011
1. Foreword by the Project Coordinator and Director
2. Multimodel SuperEnsemble climatic scenarios
3. Climate change and biological diversity in alpine running water ecosystems.
4. Workshop on Science and Data Gaps in EU Water-Related Projects: a summary
Download the ACQWA newsletter no4.
Policy brief no1: June 2010
Scientific scope of the ACQWA project
Policy-relevant issues within ACQWA
Policy-relevant research within ACQWA
Policy-relevant deliverables from ACQWA
ACQWA project partners
Download the first ACQWA Policy brief.